Latest News CNSV:XP Facebook Photo Competition!
14 July 2014
Our monthly photography competition continues in July 2014, to help you all share those incredible photos you’ve collected from your time at CNSV:XP.
Each month will have a different set of criteria which the photo has to meet.
This month (JULY) the subject of your photo MUST contain “Birds at Shamwari”. So, anyone who has an awesome photo of Birds which fits the criteria detailed below
GET IN THE GAME!
We are thoroughly looking forward to seeing what incredible shots you have taken during your time here and are keen to send out a prize for the best one.
We will create a shortlist of the Top 10 each month and then the winner will be decided by friends of CNSV:XP, rated by the number of likes and the top 3 will be re-submitted to the judging panel to find the best one.
Read the rules below and if you have any questions fire them over. Don’t forget to send your photos to
firstname.lastname@example.org for entry! We are ready and waiting...
- The photo must have been taken on the Shamwari Game Reserve
- The photo must contain the subject of the month - “Birds”.
- The photo must be submitted to
email@example.com by 5pm on 21st of the month (July) for inclusion
- The top ten photos will be posted on Facebook for the last week of the month for our followers to vote on their favourites, the three photos with the most likes at 5pm on the 25th of July will be resubmitted to the panel of judges to decide on the overall best image
- The winning photo will become the cover or profile photo on the CNSV:XP Facebook page for the following month as well as receive a CNSV:XP t-shirt and cap.
- The winning photo will also qualify for the Annual Photo Competition where all the monthly winners will be up against each other to find the best photo of the year.
- The prize for the Annual Competition will be a complimentary stay for 2 weeks (excluding flights and transfers) at CNSV:XP in 2015.
- Second place will take the CNSV:XP cover or profile photo on Twitter for one month only.
- One entry only per person
- Copyright on the use of any images submitted will be waivered on being lodged as entry in the competition and may be used by SCE on its social media and marketing platforms with no payment in lieu thereof.
- The judging panel’s decision will be final.
Check out all the competition photos!
Back to top