Rates - Ranger Training 2014
The Shamwari CNSV:XP Ranger Training Course is a FGASA endorsed Level 1 experience for both those seeking to enter the industry as a professional Field/Nature Guide, and those who are enthused by nature and are wanting a more intense and detailed learning experience.
- applicable to new bookings only
- quoted, invoiced and payable in ZAR
- quoted per course per adult sharing
- a 50% single supplement applies to rooms with single occupancy
- inclusive of all meals, accommodation, linen (bedding), laundry once weekly, cleaning twice weekly, all on-reserve activities, tea, coffee, tourism levy and 14% Vat
- exclusive of transfers, guest supplies (toiletries), Beverages, telephone and internet (Wi-fi), additional activities
- subject to change without prior notice
|Validity to 31 December 2013
|Ranger Training Course
||R38000.00 per course per adult sharing
- Full pre-payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Shamwari Game Reserve reserves the right to release bookings, should payment not be received by the requested date
- Any discrepancies on the confirmation/pro forma invoice must be addressed at time of booking
- All bank charges are for the account of the tour operator and will not be paid by Shamwari Game Reserve
- Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellations from reservations.
- 50% of full course cost will be charged for cancellations received less than 120 days prior to arrival
- 60% of full course cost will be charged for cancellations received less than 60 days prior to arrival
- 100% of full course cost will be charged for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival
- The total cost of one week will be charged if course is postponed within 120 days prior to arrival.
Arrival: 13h00 PE-airport Ė Pote Shamwari Game Reserve
Departure: 11h00 Pote Shamwari Game Reserve to PE-airport
1 hour between our facility and the airport must be allowed for return flights
R400 per person per way. Transfers can be booked when booking your placement
Bookings / More Information
Tel: +27 (0) 42 235 1121
Back to top
Fax: +27 (0) 86 667 9745
Email us .