Weddings at Sanbona
There is no more romantic place for a Bush Wedding than at Sanbona Wildlife Reserve.
We will put you in touch with suppliers and assist you will all aspects of your dream wilderness wedding at Sanbona including:
- Cake :A one tier wedding cake of your choice, e.g. chocolate mousse, cheese cake, carrot cake or traditional fruit cake will be decorated with fresh flowers fitting in with the theme of your wedding (we require a 3 month window in order to provide a traditional fruit cake)
- Decor & flowers
- Spa & beauty treatments for the bride & guests
- Hair and Makeup
- Photography and/or videoing.
- Entertainment such a DJ and African Dancers.
- Witnesses : If the wedding couple is unaccompanied Shamwari staff will sign as witnesses. Please note that if your witnesses are not South African citizens, the Shamwari witnesses will have to counter sign as well
- Catering requirements
- Sole use game drive on wedding day. A sole use game drive with a sun downer stop including snacks and drinks after the wedding ceremony
- On-site coordinator : Kindly note that a 10% handling fee will apply should you require the on-site coordinator to arrange any of the additional services on your behalf
Time of the wedding
We recommend the ceremony to take place between 11h00 and 14h00, due to the travelling time involved for service suppliers. Alternative times would be at the discretion of the bridal couple, bearing in mind that service providers might choose to charge extra for overnight expenses.
Back to top