2 night Shamwari Pro Photo Safaris
With over 30 years of photographic experience and an Agfa Wildlife award winner, Iky and Ryan of Iky’s Photographic, will guide you on a truly unique photographic safari during your stay at Shamwari Game Reserve. Ryan and Iky have a vast amount of experience in several forms of photography and have worked for many corporate media private and hospitality clients over their careers. Ryan’s years of wildlife guiding in many parts of Africa and his additional skill sets of photography and hospitality perfectly compliment Iky’s in-depth knowledge of photography and technical repairs, presenting a truly unique photographic journey for guests.
R5000 per person per night for 2 nights
- Photographic tuition by Professional Photographers covering equipment selection, image composure, capture and post editing
- Sole use of a game viewing vehicle rigged for photographic equipment
- Use of editing equipment and selected editing software packages
Equipment available for hire at R1750 per set per day
- Nikon bodies
- Nikon 200mm – 400mm telephoto lens
- Nikon 300mm telephoto lens
- The equipment sets are subject to availability at time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per person per day and exclude accommodation. Shamwari Game Reserves requires all photographic safari guests to stay at Shamwari Game Reserve.
- Pre booking is essential as photographic safaris are subject to the availability of Iky’s Photographic.
- The photographic safari is subject to a minimum of 2 nights.
- All rates are nett and commissionable.
Back to top
Tel. +27 (0)41 509 3000