KIDS ON SAFARI
KIDS ON SAFARI AT JOCK SAFARI LODGE
Fitzpatrick’s at Jock is a 3 room stand-alone lodge offering families personal service in an intimate atmosphere. Upon arrival the host and/or ranger will discuss activity options with the family taking the family’s size, children’s ages and the weather into consideration. Child minding is available at an additional cost. Each child will receive a gift pack containing small gifts, most of which they can use during their stay at Fitzpatrick’s at Jock.
- Visit the Stevenson Hamilton Museum in Skukuza
- On route to and from Skukuza they will enjoy a game drive (in closed vehicle) which will stop at all the lookout points to enjoy refreshments
- Junior ranger training while on kiddies drive
- Night walk within the camp
Arts, Crafts and Games
- Play dough session
- Mini Chef’s
- Arts and crafts
- Puzzles of varying sizes and difficulties covering a broad
- A selection of entertaining and educational children’s books
- A selection of fun board games
- All swimming activities must be supervised by parents at all times
- Game drives for children younger than 6 years old are conducted in closed vehicles as per rules and regulations of the Kruger National Park
- Child minding is done by lodge staff and can be arranged with reservations prior to arrival at an additional cost
- Please ensure that all children bring good walking shoes, a large hat and sunscreen as well as any medicine used to treat allergies
*Children staying at Main Jock:
- Main Jock accommodate families with children from 6 years and older on the following bases:
- Applicable adult rate(s) will apply to children of all ages.
- A minimum of three rooms must be booked per familiy in order to ensure that the family has sole use of a game viewing vehicle.
Contact us to book a family safari for a lifetime of memories.