Step into a soothing sanctuary at the Relaxation Retreats at Sanbona.
At our Relaxation Retreats, Mother Nature is brought indoors for indulgent pampering. Our body range draws on properties from the world famous indigenous “Fynbos” plant kingdom, eliminating toxins, soothing the soul and rejuvenating the body.
The Relaxation Retreats at Sanbona overlook ancient rock formations and undulating mountains and plains. While the rejuvenating forces of nature cradle you, we deliver a range of world-class treatments and holistic modalities to balance and energise your being. Step into the privacy of our tranquil retreats – let the gentle atmosphere envelop and embrace your body, mind and soul ...
Download the Relaxation Retreat Menu
Relaxation Retreat Guidelines
- We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your treatment begins.
- A bathing suit is required for all wet areas (sauna and steam rooms)
- Robes and towels are supplied on arrival at the retreats.
- Please make sure to mention any health considerations when booking appointments.
- Prior, during and after treatments, guests are welcome to use the relaxation area with our compliments.
- All treatments are unisex.
- Running Late? While every attempt will be made to accommodate your late arrival, treatment times will be shortened should this not be possible.
- 2 hours notice required to avoid 50% cancellation charges. We will however assist in rescheduling your appointment where possible.
- Operating Hours. Daily by appointment.
Email the Relaxation Retreats
Shamwari Game Reserve, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Jock Safari Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Nkomazi Game Reserve, near Badplaas, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Nyungwe Forest lodge, Gisakura, Rwanda
Gorillas Nest Lodge, Musanze district, Rwanda
Shamwari Conservation Experience, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Shamwari Group Wildlife Consulting, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Back to top